Requirements: all Android versions
Overview: Annotate, edit and save your photos & scribbles… fast
Draw attention! Skitch is the fun and fast way to create great-looking annotated images, snapshots and sketches of ideas.
Skitch is the fun and fast way to create great-looking annotated images, snapshots and sketches of ideas.
Calling Skitch for Android addictively fun is an understatement. It’s the perfect way to quickly draw attention to anything in a picture; take a snapshot of something awesome, draw an arrow and add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook. When you’re at a conference, snap a picture of the people you meet, annotate it with their names and save it into Evernote. Quickly sketch out a map, diagram or unicorn! Get it now, it’s free!
- Improved Evernote-Skitch integration
- Enabled moving Skitch to the SD Card
- New touch-and-slide interaction on toolbar button to trigger popover
- Skitch version is added to Settings
- Improved note titles when sharing to Evernote
Latest version: 1.0.38 (for all Android versions)