Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Per-label notifications for GMail!
* Vibration pattern (inc. morse code)
* Notification sound
* LED Colour (depending on your device, not all supported)
* Icon colour (10 delicious colours to choose from)
* Notification repetition
* Override silent mode
* Multiple accounts
* Disable notifications depending on time of the day
Also includes widgets:
* customisable icons (select an image from your gallery as your homescreen widget)
* a selection of normal mailbox/label icons in a multitude of colours
* customisable names
* show/hide name, zero count, total message count
Problems/feature requests? Check the website ( https://sites.google.com/site/androidlabelnotifier/faq ) for more details before emailing me please! I don't have the time to respond to every request alas, and alot of your questions and problems are answered there!
Also *please* don't leave bug reports as comments on the market, i don't check them often and it's unlikely i'll be able to respond!
* Android gmail app
* Syncing enabled for labels under the main GMail application
* No task-killers please!
Added: Force IMAP mode option for accounts (long press on account name)
Added: Stackview widgets for Android 3.0+! See screenshots.
Added: Clicking widget now cancels pending notifications and alarms for that label
Fix: Various imap-related widget issues
Added: Context menu option for deleting account from main screen
Added: New widget layouts for tablets
Beta Update: IMAP Fallback added (as a bonus, the fallback means the app can work on tablets now!)