Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: PhoneLocator is an Android tracking and monitoring app that allows users to locate and retrieve your lost or stolen devices.
Unlike other tracking apps, PhoneLocator is primary focused on security. Here is what makes our app different from the rest:
100% protection against unauthorized disable/uninstall (Android 2.2 and higher)
Encrypted private data.
It cannot be disabled or uninstalled by unauthorized persons
- No data connection required for full operation
Unlike other apps, PhoneLocator is not relying on device’s data connection for operation, therefore you can safely track and exchange messages with your device, even if the data connection has been switched off if stolen.
- Remote install
You can now install PhoneLocator remotely, and start tracking your Android device even after it has been stolen or misplaced (only if the SIM card was not changed yet, or the phone was not erased !!!).
Login into the web Android Market with your lost phone main Gmail account.
Click buy and the app will be installed remotely.
Text "PLlocator" to your phone and will respond back with 2 text messages: 1. the last known position 2. the actual phone position.
Only locator function can be used if you install the app remotely. If you have the chance to retrieve your phone, you can then continue setup, and use all the other functions. The "PLlocator" keyword is case sensitive !!!
- Hide PhoneLocator from app drawer
While many of us like to think that a phone thief would get caught because of the tracking app, most of the time the thieves are smart enough to look for and remove these apps. With PhoneLocator you have the option to hide the app from the drawer so nobody will be aware that your device is protected.
- Stealth mode
PhoneLocator operates in stealth mode and hides all the SMS messages sent and received when you remotely control the application.
- Auto-Enable GPS
Another stand-out feature, if you have a rooted device, PhoneLocator to auto-enables GPS.
- Unregistered SIM card detection
PhoneLocator will send full info(phone no., operator, IMSI & IMEI) of any unregistered SIM card inserted in your device, and will start sending you the calls made or received from your phone.
- No battery drain
PhoneLocator will not drain any battery power if the app is enabled on your Android device. Battery use occurs only when PhoneLocator is asked for positions.
- Price is a low one-time fee
No recurring or monthly fees, all you have to pay for the complete package is a one time fee of €1.99 or approx. $2.84.
REST OF THE FEATURES
* Remotely lock your device *
* Lock device if an unregistered SIM is detected *
* Lock device when display goes to sleep *
* Remotely wipe the device *
* Get notified about the phone numbers that the thief is calling or receiving + the phone position on the time of call
* Know who is calling you - if you forgot your phone at home
* Find your nearby phone left on silent or vibrate mode by making it ring at maximum volume
* Protect the ring nearby feature, with password
* The ring nearby cannot be silenced with the volume keys
* Receive email&sms alerts for all the above
We do upgrade often and add new functions on a regular basis.
* features available only on Android 2.2 and forward!
What's in this version:
- DON'T FORGET TO UNHIDE THE APP PRIOR TO UPGRADE !!!
- German translation to Julian Schaller
- Polish translation to Grzegorz Leks
- All keywords button (in APPLICATION), allows you to edit any keyword from this app.
- Renamed Know who's calling button to Stop sending log
- Removed the long setup, since you can change the keywords in APPLICATION/All keywords